Salamanders Emblem

Salamanders Emblem
Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!

Friday, October 14, 2011

First Post!


First off: Why I chose the Salamanders.

I original reason why I chose them was because I like TH/SS Terminators. And what are one of the things Salamanders known for? Their awesomely crafted Thunder Hammers.

Eventually I grew to like their typical tactics (get up close and drown the enemy in a torrent of fire and superheated gas), along with the Primarch Vulkan, which is one of the mysteries of WH40K as we the players have no idea where he went. He just told the Chapter that the Forgefather has to look for 9 artifacts spread around the galaxy, and he went off on his own.

So, I will end with a question: if you started with a SM Chapter that GW created, why did you choose it?

No comments:

Post a Comment